7.0 OZ. TECASAFE PLUS YELLOW
The CrewBoss Interface Coat is ideal for urban firefighters.
✔Its unique cut provides superior thermal protection while allowing for an enhanced range of motion. With its full-cut design and caped shoulders, the Interface Coat provides the firefighter with a comfortable fit.
✔Functionality is critical on the fire line, and the CrewBoss Interface Coat delivers. With unidirectional front cargo pockets that conceal hand warmers, a large interior storage pocket, and a radio pocket with a microphone tab, the Interface Coat makes life on the fire line simple with plenty of storage for extra gear.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Full zippered front closure with #10 brass zipper mounted on Nomex® tape.
- Caped shoulder design with built-in ease for full freedom of movement.
- Gusseted cuff with hook and loop closure for adjustment.
- Alpine-style collar.
- Radio pocket with microphone tab.
- Unidirectional front cargo pockets with concealed hand warmers.
- Large interior storage pocket.
- Glove hanger tab.
- 3M Scotchlite™ Triple Trim around the base, across the back, and around forearms.
- Nomex thread throughout.
- Optional FR Button In Liner
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL.
Sizes 2XL and larger are non-returnable.
The scientists at TenCate Protective Fabrics USA developed an exceptional blend of fibers that provide Active Moisture Management. This moves moisture away from the wearer while generating an evaporative cooling effect in warmer environments and regulates the temperature in cooler climates.
Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is a hypoallergenic textile that’s exceptionally comfortable and easy to wear. The fabric arrives soft with ergonomic performance, so there’s no break-in period, easy donning and doffing, and no chaffing or irritation during extended wear. Inherently flame-resistant so the protection comes “built-in” and will never wash or wear out, Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology engineered as a more durable and comfortable option to chemically treated wildland fabrics.
Note: CrewBoss garments are available in additional sizes not shown in our shopping cart. There are also many additional options, such as zippers, reflective trim, etc., that may be added. Kindly call our Customer Service Team at 800-759-3473 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss your requirements.