6.0 OZ. NOMEX YELLOW
The CrewBoss Interface Coat is ideal for the urban firefighter.
✔Its unique cut provides superior thermal protection while allowing for an enhanced range of motion. With its full-cut design and caped shoulders, the Interface Coat provides the firefighter with a comfortable fit.
✔Functionality is vital on the fire line, and the CrewBoss Interface Coat delivers. With unidirectional front cargo pockets that conceal hand warmers, a large interior storage pocket and a radio pocket with a microphone tab, the Interface Coat makes life on the fire line simple with plenty of storage for extra gear.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Full zippered front closure with #10 brass zipper mounted on Nomex® tape.
- Caped shoulder design with built-in ease for full freedom of movement.
- Gusseted cuff with hook and loop closure for adjustment.
- Alpine-style collar.
- Radio pocket with microphone tab.
- Unidirectional front cargo pockets with concealed hand warmers.
- Large interior storage pocket.
- Glove hanger tab.
- 3M Scotchlite™ Triple Trim around the base, across the back, and around forearms.
- Nomex thread throughout.
- Optional FR Button In Liner
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL.
Sizes 2XL and larger are non-returnable.
Tried and true, Nomex has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex is permanent, and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A critical factor in the thermal protection Nomex provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This robust protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.
Note: CrewBoss garments are available in additional sizes not shown in our shopping cart. There are also many additional options, such as zippers, reflective trim, etc., that may be added. Kindly call our Customer Service Team at 800-759-3473 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss your requirements.