6.0 OZ. NOMEX
For decades wildland firefighters have depended on the quality and comfort of the CrewBoss Brush Pant.
Over the years we have made adjustments and added features based on real feedback from the fire line. However, at its heart, this is the same classic design that you have always loved. No other brush pant has such a long history of trusted toughness.
✔Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
✔Original crotch reinforcement panel.
✔Available in: Spruce or Yellow
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards.
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2″ web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets.
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets.
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut.
- Original crotch reinforcement panel.
- Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance.
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
- Nomex thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 38 locations for maximum durability.
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL.
Waist sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable.
Tried and true, Nomex has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex is permanent, and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A critical factor in the thermal protection Nomex provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This robust protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.
Note: CrewBoss garments are available in additional sizes not shown in our shopping cart. There are also many additional options, such as zippers, reflective trim, etc., that may be added. Kindly call our Customer Service Team at 800-759-3473 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss your requirements.