7.0 OZ. TECASAFE YELLOW
The CrewBoss Brush Coat remains the traditional wildland firefighter’s first choice.
✔The optional button-in thermal liner adds extra warmth when spiked out or during any night operation.
✔The raglan–cut sleeve, snap front closure and turnout-style collar encompass the classic elements of personal protective coats that have worked for firefighters across the country.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Large right chest pocket with hook and loop closure
- Radio pocket on the left side of the chest
- Two large lower pockets with hook and loop closure
- Adjustable hook and loop cuff closures
- Entirely concealed, nickel-plated, snap-front closure
- Raglan-cut sleeves
- Turnout-style collar with self-storing throat strap
- Leather tabs for button-in thermal liner
- Stitched with Nomex® thread throughout
- Product number: WLC0105
- Optional FR Button In Liner
Sizes 2XL and larger are non-returnable.
The scientists at TenCate Protective Fabrics USA developed an exceptional blend of fibers that provide Active Moisture Management. This moves moisture away from the wearer while generating an evaporative cooling effect in warmer environments, and regulates the temperature in cooler climates.
Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is a hypoallergenic textile that’s exceptionally comfortable and easy to wear. The fabric arrives soft with the ergonomic performance, so there’s no break-in period, easy donning and doffing, and no chaffing or irritation during extended wear. Inherently flame-resistant so the protection comes “built-in” and will never wash or wear out, Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is engineered as a more durable and comfortable option to chemically treated wildland fabrics.
Note: CrewBoss garments are available in additional sizes not shown in our shopping cart. There are also many additional options such as zippers, reflective trim, etc. that may be added. Kindly call our Customer Service Team at 800-759-3473 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss your requirements