BRUSH COAT/WILDLAND FIRE JACKET
6.0 OZ. NOMEX YELLOW
The CrewBoss Brush Coat/Wildland Fire Jacket remains the traditional wildland firefighter’s first choice.
✔The optional button-in thermal liner adds extra warmth when spiked out or during any night operation.
✔The raglan–cut sleeve, snap front closure and turnout-style collar encompass the classic elements of personal protective coats that have worked for firefighters across the country.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Large right chest pocket with hook and loop closure
- Radio pocket is on the left side of the chest
- Two large lower pockets with hook and loop closure
- Adjustable hook and loop cuff closures
- Entirely concealed, nickel-plated, snap-front closure
- Optional Zippered Front Closure
- Raglan-cut sleeves
- Turnout-style collar with self-storing throat strap
- Leather tabs for button-in thermal liner
- Stitched with Nomex® thread throughout
- Product number: WLC0105
- Optional FR Button In Liner
- Optional reflective Trim
Sizes 2XL and larger are non-returnable.
Tried and true, Nomex has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex is permanent and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A critical factor in the thermal protection Nomex provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This robust protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.
Note: CrewBoss garments are available in additional sizes not shown in our shopping cart. There are also many additional options such as zippers, reflective trim, etc. that may be added. Kindly call our Customer Service Team at 800-759-3473 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss your requirements.