ELITE BRUSH PANTS
6.6 OZ. PIONEER KHAKI
Tencate Pioneer is now our toughest material available for brush pants.
✔Enhanced strength in a lighter weightfabric
✔Increased comfort with extraordinary flexibility
✔Enhanced appearance with a distinctive look
✔Uncompromised protection and durability of TenCate
Every aspect of the CrewBoss Elite Pant was carefully crafted to look and feel just right. These pants incorporate years of user driven changes, and our unique design innovations, resulting in unmatched functionality and ruggedness. With a more tailored fit than our Classic Brush Pant, the Elite Pant minimizes drag when moving through rough terrain and thick undergrowth. This more athletic design has the added benefit of making you look terrific, in the field or the station.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards.
- Roomy front slash pockets
- Pocket design keeps flaps closed while putting on turnout gear
- Pockets placed high enough to prevent contents from bumping into knees
- Stress points bar-tacked at 34 locations for maximum durability
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel
- Internal Smartphone pocket inside right BDU pocket
- Inset pleated cargo pockets with drain holes
- Articulated knees for more natural motion
- Elastic side bands for stretchability without chaffing on the lower back
- Nomex thread throughout
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self-fabric for heat resistance
- Available in sizes S-3XL
Waist sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable.
CrewBoss is taking the most innovative fabric in structural firefighting onto the wildland fire line. Developed initially as an outer shell for turnouts, Tencate Pioneer is now the most robust material available for brush pants. Pioneer’s strength comes from Tencate’s patent-pending Enforce Technology. This innovative process utilizes Kevlar fibers in a double-helix formation to create a fabric that is virtually impossible to rip while still being lightweight and comfortable to wear.
Note: CrewBoss garments are available in additional sizes not shown in our shopping cart. There are also many additional options, such as zippers, reflective trim, etc., that may be added. Kindly call our Customer Service Team at 800-759-3473 or send an email to [email protected] to discuss your requirements.