CET FLOATING FIRE PUMP- 13HP
This high-volume Honda-powered floating pump is the most efficient on the market, and it gives you the highest volume in its range.
MAX FLOW: 460 GPM
MAX PRESSURE: 75 PSI
- 450 GPM @ 20 PSI
- 210 GPM @ 46 PSI
- 185 GPM @ 50 PSI
- 115 GPM @ 65 PSI
- GXV340 Honda air-cooled engine
- Single cylinder, 4-stroke gasoline engine
- Manual recoil start
- 2 quarts (2 liters) integrated fuel tank
Pump Unit Specifications
- Direct drive C.E.T. single-stage centrifugal pump
- Pump body made from resistant aluminum alloy
- Bronze impeller
- Mechanical shaft seal
- Self-priming system
- One 2 1/2” (65 mm) delivery outlet
- One 3” (77 mm) suction inlet floater
- Lightweight heavy-duty floater
- Length: 32-1/4” (819 mm)
- Width: 30” (762 mm)
- Height: 22-1/8” (561 mm)
- Weight: 125 lbs (57kg)
Fire-End welcomes the opportunity to quote you on your departments’ needs.
Kindly call Fire-End at 800-759-FIRE (3473) to discuss your departments’ requirements, and please include Fire-End & Croker in your mailing or postings if you are conducting public bids.
Fire-End & Croker Corp.
7 Westchester Plaza
Elmsford, NY 10523