High-Pressure Pump 18 HP
This high-pressure Vanguard pump goes up to 300 PSI.
The engine and the pump are mounted on a protective frame made of steel with shock-absorbent and folding handles.
- 115 GPM @ 50 PSI
- 100 GPM @ 100 PSI
- 70 GPM @ 150 PSI
- 45 GPM @ 200 PSI
- 20 GPM @ 250 PSI
- Vanguard. model 3564, air-cooled engine
- 2-cylinder, 4-stroke gasoline engine
- Electric start with recoil start as backup
- 6 gallon (22 l) detachable fuel tank
Pump Unit Specifications
- Transmission drive C.E.T. single-stage centrifugal pump
- Belt drive transmission
- Pump body made from high resistant aluminum alloy
- Bronze impeller
- Mechanical shaft seal
- Stainless steel pump shaft
- Exhaust priming system guaranteed up to 20’ (6-meter lift)
- One 1-1/2’’ (38mm) delivery outlet with Fire Type swing-out valve
- One 2-1/2’’ (65 mm) suction inlet
- Length: 27.5’’ (700 mm)
- Width: 22’’ (559 mm)
- Height: 24’’ (610 mm)
- Weight: 162 lbs (74 kg)
- 16 Amps alternator
- 12-V Battery
- Pressure gauge
- 3 Years
We welcome the opportunity to quote you on your departments’ needs.
Kindly call us at 800-759-FIRE (3473) to discuss your departments’ requirements, and please include Fire-End & Croker in your mailing or postings if you are conducting public bids.
Fire-End & Croker Corp.
7 Westchester Plaza
Elmsford, NY 10523