T400 VISION HI-VIS WINTER RAIN JACKET
ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
Engineered for Endurance
Superior Freedom of Movement
Free drop shipping to any locations within the continental USA. Certain restrictions may apply.
Portwest PW3 High Visibility is characterized by fresh dynamic designs, premium fabrics, and a contemporary fit. Using advanced HiVisTex Pro retro-reflective tape, the segmented heat seal tape flexes with movement. Certified to the latest ANSI/ISEA 107 high visibility standard for complete protection.
Made with 300 Denier 100% polyester yarns, 300D fabric has superb abrasion and tear resistance. The polyurethane (PU) coating on the inside makes the fabric durable and waterproof and the outer has a water and stain repellent coating which helps keep the fabric clean.
Ezee zip allows for quick and easy fastening even when wearing work gloves.
Insulatex Heat Reflective Lining reflects heat back into the body ensuring maximum warmth and comfort.
- 2 .5” HiVisTex Pro silver reflective tape
- Pack-away ergonomically shaped hood
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Pockets: 2 lower sides, 1 internal patch pocket, and 1 external chest zipper pocket
- Contrast fleece collar for protection against dirt
- Front closure Ezee Zip zipper
- Insulatex heat-reflective lining
- Drawcord-adjustable curved back hem
- Reflective trim for increased visibility
- Print access for garment customization
- Waterproof with sealed seams
Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave with a stain-resistant finish, PU Coated, 5.5oz
Lining: 100% Polyester, 2oz
100% Polyester Wadding, 5oz