1. The fitting is adjustable in length to suit most repair situations. This adjustability aids in minimising the amount of soil to be removed to undertake the repair.
2. Rural, Safelok and Metric components are all interchangeable as they share a common body.
3. The fitting is manufactured from lightweight, high performance thermoplastic materials with outstanding impact, UV and corrosion resistance. The materials used are non-toxic and taint free.
4. Incorporating all the benefits of Slide and Tighten™ technology with 100% positive feedback.
5. The fitting is designed to minimise pipe twist, reducing the risk of untightening joints.
6. The flange on the body of the fitting acts as a visual cue to indicate when the nut is fully tightened. Once the nut touches the flange on the body, the fitting is in a fully tightened state.
7. Philmac Rural can be easily disassembled and reconnected simply by loosening the nut and taking the insert out of the body of the fitting. The pipe can then be freed.
8. Philmac Rural inserts are self aligning. Simply bring the insert into the body of the fitting and then tighten the nut with a wrench. As the nut tightens it will draw the insert into the body of the fitting to create the perfect seal every time.