- Excellent uniformity distribution on a full coverage irrigation system.
- Operation of this emitter is based on vibration. Water passage through the nozzle causes needle vibration which in turn breaks up the water jet into uniform droplets that are evenly spread.
- Constantly self-cleaning, the vibrating system does not allow for build up of mineral deposits in the nozzle.
- Micro-emitter made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Strongly recommended to connect the VibroNet™ to the distribution pipe with a SSPE (super soft PE) micro-tube, a purpose-designed weight and AD valve (anti-drain) to prevent distribution pipe drainage.
- Long-term reliable service: Simple, modular parts.
Ideal for germination in nurseries and green houses, VibroNet’s innovative vibration technology delivers a perfect distribution of fine droplets across the germination table – helping you achieve significantly higher germination rates and healthy seedlings.