Online pressure compensated drippers deliver precise amounts of water for your application. With a barb inlet to 3mm barbed ID outlet. Used specifically with Netafim 3-5 Flexible Tubing. These drippers are not CNL rated, meaning they do not have Netafim’s Anti-Drain technology.
Note: For PCJ drippers with CNL Anti Drain technology, see Netafim PCJ LCNL 3mm Pressure Compensated Drippers.
FlowPro Tip: For pot applications, use a small section of flexible tube and an angled spike for directing the water into the root.
- Pressure compensated: Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range.
- 100% uniformity of water and nutrient distribution along the laterals.
- Continuously self flushing: Continuously flushing debris, throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle, ensuring uninterrupted dripper operation.
- TurboNet™ labyrinth assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clogging resistance.
- Dripper can be positioned exactly where required.
- Number of drippers can be increased so as to increase water quantity supply aimed at meeting tree growth rate requirement.