Coolnet Pro Sprinkler is a super-fine static mister especially designed for cooling and humidifying greenhouses and livestock, and for irrigating over rooting tables.
- Bridgeless design eliminates dripping.
- Interchangeable components.
- Acid resistant (AA) raw materials, thus allowing the application chemicals to pass through the system. The system can be cleaned by application of suitable acid treatments.
- Micro sized droplets, at a relatively low pressure of 4.0 bar the CoolNet Pro™ uniformly distributes an average drop size of 65 micron.
Strongly recommended to connect the CoolNet™ to the distribution pipe with a SSPE (super soft PE) micro-tube, a specifically designed weight and AD valve (anti-drain) that will prevent distribution pipe drainage
For PVC/HDPE connection, pair it with:
- a dropper assembly;
- M x F Press Fit Connector; and
- a 3/8″ x F Press Connector