This garment in standard sizes is normally available in 2-3 weeks. Shaded sizes are made to order, with approximately 120 days lead time. We are an authorized dealer for LION products on the NYS contract. Contact Your Local Fire-End Rep to set-up a meeting or price out a garment to meet your specifications.
GOLD ARMOR AP™ COAT
Get the turnout you need when you need it.
…And the abilityto customize it with some popular options.
This LIONExpress turnout coat features the Isodri Moisture Management system to keep you drier, safer, and more comfortable. In addition, the coat has a bi-swing back, underarm bellows, and Freedom elbow for outstanding comfort and mobility.
• 6.5 oz/yd2 Armor AP outer shell of 65% DuPont™ Kevlar® and 35% DuPont Nomex® twill weave with durable water repellent finish
• Glide Ice™ face cloth quilted to 2.3 oz/yd2 Nomex/Kevlar Spunlace Dri and
1.5 oz/yd2 AraFlo® Dri for lightweight thermal protection with optimal
• CROSSTECH® black moisture barrier promotes evaporative cooling of body heat and resists water, blood-borne pathogens, and common chemicals
• New York City style 3M™ Ventilated Scotchlite™ Reflective Material triple trim
(lime-yellow and silver)
• 3″ contoured comfort collar for comfortable interface with SCBA mask
• LION’s exclusive SemperDri™ system in water wells and yoke reduces water absorption to keep your working weight low
• Bi-swing back for exceptional forward mobility
• Freedom® elbow design for natural flexing motion and optimum mobility
• Gold polymer-coated aramid cuff reinforcements and bellow elbow with
• 4″ x 6″ polymer-coated aramid shoulder caps
• 8″ over-the-hand Nomex/Kevlar IsoDri® wristlets
• 3.5″ x 9″ x 2″ radio pocket on left chest
• 8″ x 8″ x 2″ semi-bellows pockets, lined all 4 sides with Kevlar twill
• Thermoplastic zipper coat closure with hook and loop storm flap closure
• Roomy 8.5″ x 9″ liner pocket
• Drag Rescue Device (DRD) with soft weave Kevlar webbing for comfort
• Liner inspection system
Select Your Own Custom Options
MT50 1″ X 3″ triple layer self-fabric mic tab bartacked on each end
MT501 2″ X 5″ triple layer self-fabric mic tab sewn on to shell and four bartacks, two each end
MF003 701 Reverse snap, riveted to the shell with leather-backed rivets
MF011 1 Dee ring, inserted to shell with leather back rivets
FLS521 1″ X 10″ 2-layer self-fabric flashlight strap “X” stitched to shell with 1″ x 3″ hook and loop
Select From ManyLettering Options with3″ Lime/Yellow 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material Letters
LP1 4″ x 18″ one-line letter patch
LP34 5″ x 18″ one-line hanging lettering patch, fastens to coat hem via snaps and hook and loop
We know that navigating through all the drop-down box choices can be time-consuming.As a way of thanking you for your time, we are offering a $20.00 instant discount. Just click the checkmark box before adding the coat to your cart, and your discount will be applied to your coat total.