1” OR 1½” WITH OR WITHOUT PISTOL GRIPS
Create your own Break-A-Way Nozzle with one of our Shut-Offs
Combine our Shutoffs with our nozzles to build your own custom Kochek system for any application or need!
- Available with our ergonomic Pistol Grip or Bail style
- The standard thread is NH (NST)
- NPSH (IPT) available upon request
|Ball Shut Off 1” NH Full Time Swivel x 1” NH M
|Ball Shut Off 1 1/2” NH Full Time Swivel x 1 1/2” NH M
|Pistol Grip Ball Shut Off 1” NH Full Time Swivel x 1” NH M
|Pistol Grip Ball Shut Off 1 1/2” NH Full Time Swivel x 1 1/2” NH M
We offer many types of thread choices to accommodate our customers throughout the USA. We maintain a card file in our officewith thread typesused by various cities throughout the USA.
Our standard threads are NST (NH). They will typically drop ship quicker from Kochek’s inventory. NSPH can also be supplied for no additional charge. FDNY (New York City FD) and NYCORP (New York Corporation) is available for an additional fee. If your thread type is not shown below, please give us a call to discuss your requirements.
- National Standard Thread (NST), also known as National Hose thread (NH). It is the most common type of fire hose coupling used in the United States.
- National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH), also known as Iron Pipe Thread (IPT). It has the same TPI as NPT, but the thread does not taper. NPSH is a straight thread and seals by a gasket in the female coupling which allows for a swivel, just like NH/NST, which make both ideal for hose couplings.