GEMTOR 546 CLASS II FDNY FIRE SERVICE HARNESS
Front Leg Strap Adjusters and Single Point Waist Adjustment
NFPA Class II Harness
UL Classified to NFPA 1983-2017 edition
Includes Escape System Attachment D-Ring & Aluminum Triple Lock Hook
Features & Benefits
- Fast and Easy Donning
- Front Leg Strap Adjusters
- Can be attached to bunker pants using loops available from most turn-out gear manufacturers.
- Color-coded design for easy donning
- Fixed length front, Handle always the same length regardless of adjustment.
- 3-Stage locking Pompier hook with 2” side opening gate available in Aluminum or Steel (NFPA General Use Carabiner classified by UL)
- Extremely lightweight weighs only 2.8 lbs! (with aluminum Pompier hook).
- Forged alloy steel escape system attachment D-ring.
- Sturdy, lightweight nylon webbing 1 ¾” wide stitched with high tenacity nylon thread.
- Easy waist belt operation, just engage steel snaphook and D-ring.
- Available with right side or left side (FDNY style) opening, left side shown.
- Unique design lowers the body’s center of gravity and helps reduce the possibility of toppling.
- Can be attached to bunker pants.
- Pompier hook stores at center front position.