HAZ SOAK™, 1 GAL. (CASE OF 4)
Our unique formula has a 96% success rate in decontaminating structural Bunker Gear at our facility.
Haz Soak has been proven to effectively and safely remove many of the harsh contaminants that firefighters frequently encounter. To be used on Outer Shells only; not to be used with any Moisture Barriers or Thermal Liners.
- Extremely effective with petroleum-based hazmat situations.
- If there is a decontamination situation that you are unable or unwilling to handle, you can always ship your gear to our facility.
- As a precaution, it is recommended that safety glasses and protective gloves are worn when working with Haz Soak.
- For every set of gear, mix 1/2-gallon Haz Soak concentrate with 6 gallons of warm water in a large container or sink. As per NFPA 1851 Standard, the temperature of the water should not exceed 105F (40C).
- Soak for 4–12 hours, depending upon the severity of the decontamination. Multiple soakings may be necessary for some contaminants.
- Brush lightly with a nylon brush, if necessary, and then wash gear in your extractor using Fire Wash.
- Repeat the process as needed.