ESS INNERZONE THREE GOGGLES
The NFPA-compliantInnerzone 3™ features a wrap-around strap that secures to the helmet with two Velcro tabs.
Patented ESSSpeed-Clip™ strap system makes strap adjustment quick and easy.
- This system keeps the goggles on hand at all times, with the flexibility of removing them quickly if needed. This configuration is recommended for use without face shields.
- The patented ESSSpeed-Clip™ strap system makesadjusting theInnerzone™ strapsquick and easy, even with gloves on.
- The full-perimeter ventilation and filtration system minimizes lens fogging and filters airborne particles, dust, and debris.
- The roomyStriker™frame is designed to fit overmost eyeglasses.
- Thick, 2.6mm polycarbonate lenses offer maximum impact protection and optical clarity. These lenses feature ESS’ advancedClearZone™ FlowCoatlens treatments, whichprovide an optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside.
- AllInnerzone™goggles are compliant with the NFPA 1971-2013 structural fire equipment performance requirements,including the 500°F for5-minute oven test. They are alsoU.S. Federal OSHA compliant, exceed the requirements ofANSI Z87.1-2010, and are considered Primary Eye Protection by NFPA 1500. AllInnerzone™ lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB Protection.
- 1 Black Innerzone 3™ Goggle Frame with Open-Cell Vent Foam
- 1 One-piece Wrap-Around Strap with Velcro Tabs and Black Speed-Clip™ Strap Outriggers
- 1 Clear NFPA-Compliant Innerzone™ Lens
- 1 User’s Guide
- 1 ESS Sticker