ELKHART 9786 PISTON INTAKE VALVE
Available in a variety of sizes as selected.
- Durable urethane seat
- Folding handwheel spinner
- 4.5″ waterway
- 3 /4″ bleeder valve
- Adjustable relief/dump valve (75 to 250 psi) (5 BAR to 17 BAR) (factory set at 125 psi) (8.5 BAR)
- Includes internally mounted anode that electrolytically decomposes while inhibiting the metal breakdown of the piston intake valve
- Cast aluminum construction
- Red urethane enamel finish
While many piston intake valves have the common issue of corrosion, resulting in minor leaks to complete failure (depending on service conditions and water supply), the Elkhart Brass 9786 piston intake valve offers a solution. The replaceable anode electrolytically decomposes, while inhibiting the metal breakdown of the piston intake valve.