FEDCO INDIAN FIREPUMP – POLY
This is our most economical model and features a UV-resistant poly tank that will last for years of heavy use. Rust-free and sturdy. It is outfitted with a Fedco pump.
Wildland warriors have been depending on Smith Indian fire pumps on the fire line for over 80 years. Designed to help firefighters battle forest, brush, and rubbish fires, the performance of these pumps is legendary.
- 5-gallon UV-resistant poly tank that will not rust.
- Heavy-duty base absorbs shocks and protects tank.
- Ventilated cap with a watertight gasket will not leak.
- Large 4” tank opening for easy filling.
- Comfortable padded shoulder straps include a clip-on strap to secure the pump and leave hands free.
- Fedco pump made from 2 seamless brass cylinders, with guide bushing on the inner cylinder to ensure bind-free operation
- Fedco pump is approved for use by the US Forest Service.
- Combination nozzle allows for the operator to change from a straight stream to a cone spray quickly and easily without any special tools.
- Nozzle secures to pump with beaded chain
- MADE in the USA