HIGH-PRESSURE PUMP 2 HP
This pump model is the smallest and lightest pump of C.E.T. lineup.
It’s effortless to carry around and will ensure that you can access any remote location. Now that’s meeting your requirement!
MAX FLOW: 85 GPM
MAX PRESSURE: 80 PSI
- 75 GPM @ 10 PSI
- 55 GPM @ 25 PSI
- 25 GPM @ 50 PSI
- GXH50 Honda air-cooled engine
- Single cylinder, 4-stroke gasoline engine
- Recoil start
- 0.2 gallon (0.77 l) integrated fuel tank
Pump Unit Specifications
- Direct drive C.E.T. single-stage centrifugal pump
- Pump body made from resistant aluminum alloy
- Aluminum impeller
- Mechanical shaft seal
- Hand priming system; guaranteed up to 6′ (2 m) lift*
- One 1 1/2 “(38 mm) delivery outlet with a 1/4-turn ball valve
- One 1 1/2 “(38 mm) suction inlet
- Length: 13“(330 mm)
- Width: 16 1/2“(419 mm)
- Height: 16“(406 mm)
- Wet weight: 31 lbs (14kg)
Low oil alert
3 YEARS for pump components / 1 YEAR for engine components
* It is highly recommended to use a foot valve at the end of the suction hose; it will be easier to prime the pump.
We welcome the opportunity to quote you on your departments’ needs.
Kindly call us at 800-759-FIRE (3473) to discuss your departments’ requirements, and please include Fire-End & Croker in your mailing or postings if you are conducting public bids.
Fire-End & Croker Corp.
7 Westchester Plaza
Elmsford, NY 10523