We are an authorized dealer for Armor Express on the NYS contract. Contact Your Local Fire-End Rep for prices.
Turn your standard concealable armor into an external load bearing vest with the OCX carrier system.
Featuring a durable 500 Denier outer shell, the OCX offers front hard armor plate pockets accommodating inserts or rife plate protection. The shoulders are fully adjustable, and an internal cummerbund secures the carrier in place. The OCX is sized to specifically ft your Armor Express custom BRAVO armor panels.
This is a reenactment of the incident in which Deputy Josh Caulkins was shot in the chest with a 16-gauge shotgun at an arms-length distance. He was wearing a carrier with a Halo IIIA soft armor. His body armor stopped the threat and saved his life. Based on actual events.
- Durable 500D nylon shell and liner
- Padded, adjustable shoulders
- Reinforced drag handle on rear of vest
- MOLLE webbing platform
- Cummerbund with bird-mouth closure, Elastic inner cummerbund
- Top loading plate pockets accept 5×8, 8×10 and 10×12 rifle plates
- Placard attachment points on front and rear of vest
- Mic tabs
- Accepts Up Armor
- Bravo Cut
- Accepts Hard Armor Rifle Plates