AKRON 4863 MID-RANGE ASSAULT NOZZLE
Assault Nozzles combine quality stream performance at a variety of pressures with the simplicity of a fixed orifice.
Assault Nozzles have quality stream performance at a variety of pressures and flows with the simplicity of a fixed orifice, combined with a durable and simple design. It is one of the most versatile and easy-to-use nozzles in today’s fire service.
The Assault High Range nozzle provides:
- Quality stream performance at pressures as low as 50 PSI
- Affordably priced
- Simplified nozzle training
- No recalibration required
- Low maintenance due to simple, durable design
- Improved handle with extra room for 1-3/4″ hose
- New snap-on color clips for pistol grip and shutoff handle
- Tough, black nozzle body hard coat
- Pattern Identification
- Enhanced flow characteristics on 2-1/2” Assaults (deeper throat design)
- Larger easy to read labels
- Easy to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- Specify Pressure and Flow
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 796
- Replacement for style 4862 Assault nozzle
- Nozzle comes with removable Pistol Grip
- 1-1/2″ (38 mm) full-time Swivel Inlet standard
- 9″ (222 mm) long
- 4.25 lbs. (1.9 kg)
Nozzle Color Clip Kit
Your nozzle includes a free nozzle color code kit
- No mechanical fasteners, simple to switch, just snap-on.
- Includes (6) bail handle clips and (6) pistol grip clips in the following colors:
- Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow, White
|Weight||4 lbs (1.9 kg)|
|Length||9” (222 mm)|
Note: Special threads are approximate 8 week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
Important Thread Data:
Please review this document,
if you are not certain the type of threads your department has.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.