AKRON 4824 HIGH RANGE ASSAULT TIP
Assault Nozzles combine quality stream performance at a variety of pressures with the simplicity of a fixed orifice.
Assault Nozzles have quality stream performance at a variety of pressures and flows with the simplicity of a fixed orifice, combined with a durable and simple design. It is one of the most versatile and easy-to-use nozzles in today’s fire service.
The Assault High Range nozzle provides:
- Quality stream performance at pressures as low as 50 PSI
- Affordably priced
- Simplified nozzle training
- No recalibration required
- Low maintenance due to simple, durable design
- Pattern Identification
- Enhanced flow characteristics with a deeper throat design
- Easy to read labels
- Easy to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Quick change pattern adjustment
- Specify Pressure and Flow
- The nozzle comes with Spinning Teeth
- Swivel 1-1/2″ (38 mm) Inlet
- 8-1/4″ (210 mm) Long
- 5.25 lbs. (2.4 kg)
|Country of Manufacture|
|Weight||5.25 lbs (2.4 kg)|
|Swivel Inlet||1-1/2” (38 mm)|
|Length||8-1/4″ (210 mm)|
* 100 psi operating pressure
Note: Special threads are approximate eight week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
Important Thread Data:
Please review this document,
if you are not certain the type of threads your department has.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.