We are an Akron Brass authorized dealer for the state of New York.
Contact Your Local Fire-End Representative to set up a product demonstration.
3480 StreamMaster™ II Electric Fire Monitor System
The StreamMaster™ II mid-range electric fire monitor’s patent-pending design provides efficient flows in a compact configuration.
The StreamMaster™ is a 2000 gpm (7600 lpm) rated monitor, an all-electric, single waterway monitor constructed of lightweight Pyrolite.
In addition to exceptional fire suppression performance, the StreamMaster™ II delivers innovation in the form of:
- Absolute position sensors provide advanced features, including programmable functions such as obstacle avoidance, oscillation, and stow and deploy positions.
- An onboard, fully sealed CAN control system featuring a “plug-and-play” installation with built-in wireless capability and a USB port for quick software updates in the field.
- 355-degree rotation and 165-degree elevation range can be configured for deck or aerial applications, making this high-performance compact monitor a universal water cannon.
- Compact industry-leading operating envelope (6″, 152 mm)
- Lightweight Pyrolite construction
- Simple “plug and play” installation
- Integrated wireless compatibility, utilizing the optional 3600 handheld remote control
- Waterproof control system with locking connectors
- User Programmable Obstacle Avoidance
- User Programmable stow and deploy positions
- Superior range of motion
- Rotation range 355°
- Elevation range +120°, – 45°
- 12V or 24V operation
- Compatible with 3406 Electric Riser
- Now available with permanently attached handwheel overrides as an option (must specify)
- Style 3499 Master Stacked Tips
- Style 2499 Quad Stacked Deluge Tips
- Style 2498 Triple Stacked Tips
- Style 3485 Mini Shaper
- Style 1578 SaberMaster Electric Master Stream Nozzle
- Style 5178 Akromatic 2000 Electric Master Stream Nozzle
- Style 5177 Akromatic 1250 Electric Master Stream Nozzle
- Style 4040 AkroChem Electric Master Stream Nozzle
- Style 4042 AkroChem 2000 Electric Master Stream Nozzle
CAN Control Options
SPECIFICATION FOR STYLE 3480
The monitor is not to exceed 15” (381 mm) high and 11-5/8” (295 mm) wide. 2000 GPM (7600 LPM) The 2000 gpm (7600 lpm) rated monitor is an all-electric, single waterway monitor constructed of lightweight Pyrolite. The monitor shall have a 4” (100 mm), 150lb flanged inlet, and 3-1/2” (89 mm) NH outlet. The monitor shall have cast-in turning vanes in each elbow. The monitor shall have fully enclosed motors and gears with manual overrides for both horizontal and vertical rotation and may be operated simultaneously. The vertical travel shall be from 45° below to 120° above horizontal with adjustable stops at -15°, +45°, and +90. The horizontal rotation shall be 355° with physical stops at ±45°, ±90°, ±135° and at ±157°. The monitor shall have absolute position feedback to provide programmable soft stops anywhere within the physical travel range. The control system shall also provide programmable oscillation and obstacle avoidance functions. These programmable features shall be capable of being copied and cloned for fast installment on other monitors using a USB stick. The electronic control system shall be attached to the inlet base of the monitor and be totally encapsulated to prevent moisture intrusion and use locking electrical connectors for all motor control outputs and control inputs. The control system shall have one environmentally sealed USB port to facilitate control system updates. The control system shall receive commands from J1939 CAN network control devices to control elevation, rotation, nozzle pattern, and electric valve open/close. The control system shall have a built-in wireless transceiver to facilitate operation from wireless remote-control devices.
|Weight||44.2 (20 kg)|
|Width||11-5/8” (295 mm)|
|Height||15” (381 mm)|
|Depth||12-1/2” (318 mm)|
|Inlet||4″ 150 lb. flange (DN100 PN16 flange)|
|Outlet||3-1/2” Male (89 mm)|
|Volts||12 V or 24 V|
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.